Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

From a Bad Heart to a Share of The Green Bay Packers

There are many ways to heal a heart!  A good diet, exercise, handling stress, & finding something that is fun!  Fun for me is sports!  Watching sports, coaching young people, and rooting for your team.  One of my teams is the Green Bay Packers!  The Green Bay Packers is a very unique team!  The city of Green Bay is unique!  The fans are unique!  And the way the team is run is unique!  The Packers are the only professional team that is owned by stockholders!  Today I became a stockholder!  Today I purchased one share of stock in the Green Bay Packers!  The heart feels great!  Today I am a shareholder in the:

Green Bay Packers!

4 comments:

  1. Outstanding hilarious! Thanks for sharing this stuff. Cheers!

    Best Tests

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading!!! It has been an interesting year! I am coming up on my 1 year "new" heart anniversary! Last year I missed my Packer Game!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this on TV this weekend, I immediately thought of you!

    Heidi Ahnert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! This is the best Christmas present since I got my first BB gun!!!

    ReplyDelete