Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Missing My First Day of School in 51 Years!

Today the students will be showing up a school, but not me!  After 12 years at Cedar Crest, 4 years at Millersville, 3 years at Dauphin County Vo-Tech, and 32 years at Hempfield (51 years total), Albright will not be at SCHOOL!  It is an amazing feeling!

But I will be learning, today I will be at Gettysburg!  One of my favorite places of ALL time is the Gettysburg Battlefield!  Just like going to school, I have been at Gettysburg many times!  Each time I go, I learn something new!  I am always amazed by the commitment of these soldiers!  By the courage of these men!  By the leadership!

So, Albright will go to school today!  Not a typical school that people thing of, but a school that should never stop!  You never stop learning and wanting to learn more each day!  Today I am learning more about the "human heart" then arteries & veins, blood & cholesterol, PVC's & heart beats!  Today I will be learning how the human heart changed our country & who we are today!

No comments:

Post a Comment